7-night Riches of the Mekong Cruise
Siem Reap/Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
The Signature Collection – A Hosted Sailing
Hosted Sailings offer Outstanding Value and Exclusive Amenities.
*For new cruise bookings made March 1, 2019 and beyond
- Complimentary Group Shore Excursion – Port To Be Determined
The 124-passenger AmaDara features Luxury Suites, Suites, and spacious standard staterooms, all of which have private Twin Balconies. The ship's elegant public areas include two stylish restaurants serving delicious cuisine, an inviting lounge, a fitness room, hair salon, massage rooms, and a refreshing Sun Deck swimming pool.
Special Promotions Available on 2020 AmaDara Departures
Special promotions available on this sailing! Promotions may include Book Now Fares, Optional Air Program and More.
Click here to see the specific promotions that apply to this departure.*
Ask about Low Air-Inclusive prices!
*Restrictions apply. Promotions vary by sailing and not all of the above mentioned promotions apply on every sailing. Savings are reflected in the fares in the Pricing and Staterooms tab. Offers are subject to availability, capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time.
AN ARRAY OF AMENITIES
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in an outside stateroom (most with French balconies)
- Computer for internet access
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Mini-Fridge, Desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Wellness Program with a dedicated Wellness Host leading various exercise classes as well as discussions on healthy eating and relaxation techniques, both on board and on shore.
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck whirlpool and walking track
- Fitness room, massage services and hair salon
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
A WORLD OF EXPLORATION
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Dinner, Captain's Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs exclusive dining experience
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Sip & Sail Daily Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Tapas, sandwiches, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Bike tours and hikes
- Special Interest Tours
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways
Optional roundtrip airfare from your city
Optional shore excursions
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Alamo World Travel
3201 Danville Blvd., Suite 255
Alamo, CA 94507