Reserved exclusively for Guests on Disney Cruise Line Bahamian and Caribbean cruise vacations, Castaway Cay is Disney's private port-of-call paradise. On this island, enjoy tropical leisure activities, such as snorkeling, boating, swimming and sunbathing.
Among the clear turquoise waters, white sand beaches and swaying palm trees, discover the following new Castaway Cay Enhancements and additional island amenities:
• 325-square-foot private, furnished cabanas in 2 locations: Castaway Family Beach (for families) and Serenity Bay Beach (for adults)
• An extension of more than 700 feet to the all-ages Castaway Family Beach
• 2 Water Play Areas: Pelican Plunge and Spring-a-Leak
• 3 additional private, ocean-view massage cabanas at the adults-only Serenity Bay Beach
• The Hide Out, a teens-only activity area on the beach
Things to Do and See
Castaway Cay visitors find an island completely outfitted for premium family leisure. Ample amenities include open-air BBQ dining locations, 2 shops featuring Castaway Cay gifts and souvenirs, and convenient tram transportation (now with additional paths) around the island. Also enjoy:
• Swimming, kayaking, water sports and more at the various teens-only, adults-only and all-ages areas
• Open-air massages with an ocean view, a yoga class and a bar at the secluded, adults-only beach, Serenity Bay
• Port Adventures for everyone in the family, including stingray interactions, glass-bottom boat tours, parasailing and fishing
• Free childcare at Scuttle's Cove, an expansive child's area supervised by Disney counselors
• Disney Character Greetings, including a Dance Party with Lilo and Stitch
Island Adventures Await
Castaway Cay invites cruisers to enjoy balmy tropical weather and world-class recreation on a Bahamian oasis with signature Disney hospitality. From your onboard stateroom, be sure to check out the Castaway Cay-vents activities schedule. After disembarking to Castaway Cay, you can obtain beach towels and use your convenient Key to the World cards for retail transactions on the island.