Activities & Services
Disney Fantasy offers the very latest in innovation and imagination. Entertainment aboard includes musical live shows, first-run films, Digital 3-D movies, and fun-filled family deck parties, available at lavish onboard venues each cruise day — and is unlike anything else offered on the high seas. Special, separate spaces have been created for cruisers of every age to let everyone enjoy their favorite things. Thrill to Aqua Duck, a 765-foot-long water coaster at sea. Kids will play in wondrous new areas created just for them. And adults can relax in spectacular themed entertainment areas.
Disney Style Family Fun includes:
- Original Disney stage productions
- Movies on deck
- First-run films
- Delightful Disney dining
- Deck parties plus fireworks at sea on most voyages
- Family clubs with game shows, karaoke and family dance parties
- Splashtacular pools, plus slides and splash zones
- Activity-filled sports deck
It is customary to give gratuities in recognition of service, which guests will be treated to in abundance aboard the ship. As a guideline, Disney suggests the following, but gratuities are always at guest's discretion:
Per Guest Per Cruise:
- Dining Room Server - $12.00
- Dining Room Asst. Server - $9.00
- Dining Room Head Server - $3.00
- Stateroom Host/Hostess - $12.00
- Dining Room Server - $16.00
- Dining Room Asst. Server - $12.00
- Dining Room Head Server - $4.00
- Stateroom Host/Hostess - $16.00
- Dining Room Server - $28.00
- Dining Room Asst. Server - $21.00
- Dining Room Head Server - $7.00
- Stateroom Host/Hostess - $28.00
- Dining Manager - At guest's discretion
- Room Service - At guest's discretion
- Palo - Gratuity included
- Vista Spa & Salon - At guest's discretion
- Babysitting - Gratuity not expected
- Port Adventures - Optional; not included in port adventure price
Guests can choose to pre-pay gratuities for their party up to three days before their vacation begins by contacting Disney Cruise Line; or, for the convenience of guests who have not pre-paid, the suggested gratuity amounts will be added to their onboard account, based on the length of the voyage as shown above.
Guests wishing to modify or make changes to the gratuity amounts, or wanting to pay in cash, can stop by the Guest Services desk onboard at anytime during the sailing.
Please note: a 15% gratuity is automatically added to bar, beverage, wine and deck service tabs. All gratuities can be charged to the guest's room.
- Game Arcade
- Movie Theater
- Show Lounge
- Direct Dial Phone
- Hair Dryer
- In-Stateroom Movies
- Minibar and/or Refrigerator
- Private Safe
- Showers and/or Bath Tubs
- Sitting Area
- Television / Radio
- Spacious Closet(s)
- Internet Access
Wireless Internet Access
Guests can enjoy the flexibility and freedom of connecting to the Internet from their own personal wireless-ready laptop at convenient WiFi hotspots onboard. Specific information about WiFi hotspots can be found in the shipboard newsletter.
Each Disney Cruise Line ship features internet cafés where guests can check email, surf the Internet, and share vacation memories while out at sea.
Disney Fantasy offers the following options:
- Vista Café on Deck 4, Midship, offering convenient wireless connectivity
- Cove Café (adults only) on Deck 11, Forward, offering WiFi-enabled café laptops, available at a fee
Please note: External equipment such as cameras cannot be hooked up to the onboard computers. Computers are not equipped with any Microsoft® Office applications; attachments from email accounts associated with these applications will not open and cannot be sent. The computers also do not allow program or software uploads and downloads.
- Character Greetings
- Fireworks at Sea (on most voyages)
- Movies on Deck
- Evening Entertainment
- Beauty Salon
- Business Services
- Concierge Desk
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry
- Boutique(s) (duty-free)
- Infirmary / Medical Center There is a health center onboard, and a physician and nurse are on call 24 hours a day to provide basic medical services on every cruise. The physician and nurse are employed by a company independent from Disney Cruise Line. Standard prevailing fees will be charged for all physician and nurse services.
- Laundry Service (nominal fee) Onboard laundry and dry-cleaning services (with stateroom pickup) are available for a charge.
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Self-Service Laundromat There is a self-service Guest Laundry Room with coin-operated washers and dryers, along with detergent and ironing equipment. For safety reasons, the provided irons or steamers may be used in the laundry room only; personal irons cannot be brought aboard.
- Cardio Equipment
- Fitness Center
- Aerobics and/or Cardio Instruction
- Full Service Spa
- Golf Cages and/or Golf Simulator
- Jogging Track
- Outdoor Swimming Pool(s)
- Ping Pong
- Virtual Sports Simulators Digital sports simulators are available at Goofy's Sports Deck, an outdoor activity center located on Deck 13. State-of-the-art virtual sports-gaming experiences include basketball, football, hockey, golf, soccer, and baseball.
- Weight Machines
- Yoga and/or Pilates Instruction
- Babysitters Available
- Children's Pool
- Dedicated Children's Center
- Dedicated Teen Center
- Outdoor Children's Play Area
- Teen Programs
- Youth Counselor Staff
- Youth Programs
- 24-hour Room Service
- Al Fresco Dining
- Alternative Specialty Restaurant(s)
- Café/Coffee Bar
- Casual Dining Venue(s)
- Dining Style: Flexible Dining Options
- Dining Style: Formal Nights and Casual Evenings
- Formal Restaurant(s)
- Rotational Dining Rotational dining is the Disney Cruise Line way of making sure that every guest experiences each themed dining environment on board. Every evening, you dine with the same tablemates and have the same servers as you "rotate" to one of three main restaurants: Animator's Palate, Enchanted Garden, or Royal Palace. Guests will receive a schedule when they board, which tells them exactly when and where to go, so they can experience the unique atmosphere of each restaurant. Children's menus are available in the restaurants.