7-Nights The Big Apple Niagara and Washington DC
The Big Apple Niagara And Washington Dc
Kicking off in politically charged Washington DC and ending in the city that never sleeps, New York, this 8-day trip is the ideal blend of unique cultures, natural phenomenons and blockbuster icons. Visit the White House and high flying Wall Street, learn about the Amish way of life as you travel through Pennsylvania, and feel the full force of mighty Niagara Falls as you cross the border into Canada. If variety is what you're looking for, this trip is the one for you.
Dining HighlightsFirst class travel Highlights
- Lancaster Learn about a simpler way of life from the Amish people with a Local Specialist
- New York City Sightseeing with a Local Specialist to see Broadway, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, Wall Street and the 9/11 Memorial
- New York City Iconic Breakfast at Brooklyn Diner, a classic New York diner, for a real Americana experience
- Niagara Falls Cruise to the base of the breathtakingly beautiful and powerful Horseshoe Falls
- Washington, D.C. Snap photos of some of the most iconic buildings, monuments and memorials in D.C., including the Lincoln, World War II Memorials, the White House and the U.S. Capitol building
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
7 nights from $1575 per person
Save 10% per person on the land portion when traveling in September 2022
Valid on departures worldwide when you pay in full by June 9, 2022 for travel September 1 - 30, 2022 Please contact your travel advisor for more information.*
*Promotion is subject to availability, may not be combinable with certain fares or other amenity offers, and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
Click Here for Full Itinerary
New York City
New York City is a captivating, awesome, and glamorous empire. There are countless museums, theaters, restaurants, parks and towering skyscrapers. It is a shopping capital of the world. In midtown Manhattan are most of the designer boutiques; Fifth and Madison Avenues are locations of such world-renowned department stores as Bergdorf Goodman, Lord & Taylor and Saks Fifth Avenue. FAO Schwartz is one of the largest toy stores in the world. New York is also a world-class culinary experience - with pockets of ethnic restaurants: Chinatown, Little Italy, Little India and Little Brazil. The famous Statue of Liberty sculpture symbolizing the American Dream can be reached by ferry from Battery Park. Once the first stop for over 12 million immigrants, Ellis Island now houses the Museum of Immigration, including the American Immigrant Wall of Honor. The Art Deco Empire State Building is one of the world's best-loved skyscrapers with two observation decks. Also take time to visit the Chrysler Building, Radio City Music Hall, and St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
Washington D.C. is the nations capital and is full of things to see and do. See where the President lives or even where the laws are made; take a tour of the Capitol building and White House. Washington D.C. is situated perfectly between Virginia and Maryland which allows its visitors the convenience of great attractions and activities. There are tons of museums, historical landmarks, art galleries, monuments, and all the government buildings right in Washington D.C. for you to visit. For a little more excitement visit Busch Gardens, Water Country USA, and Six Flags America close by.
Niagara Falls, ON
No information currently available.
No information currently available.
Valid Travel Dates
Featured offer is land only. Call us for low airfares from your city!
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability and change without notice. Prices reflect land only accommodations, airfare is additional. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Itinerary and map subject to change. Trip prices are per person, land only, based on double occupancy and reflect applicable discount. Discounts are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Trip prices are correct at the time of the products going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. All trip information is correct at time of trips going live, however are subject to change - please confirm all details at time of booking.
* For single travellers purchasing the twin-share option, please note that there is a no smoking policy in all shared rooms. Solo travel is not accepted on guided Family Experiences holidays unless travelling as part of a family group.
* Twin-share option not available for trips to South America, Costa Rica, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii or for any holiday & cruise combination, or in Asia and Eastern Mediterranean except Highlights of Turkey (without cruise) & Best of Turkey. It's also not available on Small Group trips. Guided Vacations included in this restriction are Newfoundland and Labrador (DNLA) as well as Panama, the Canal & Beyond (LPAN).
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Alamo World Travel
3201 Danville Blvd., Suite 255
Alamo, CA 94507
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.